Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bailey's day

It's a little after 3:00 today and so far I would say it's been an average day. I am disappointed that mommy didn't take us to see great grandma and grandpa; I love getting treats over there. Plus, I can roll around on the carpet in the living room- it feels so good on my back! Mia likes playing with me over there too, so I hope we get to go tomorrow. I'm keeping my paws crossed.

I have mixed feelings about mommy today; she was nice and let me sniff around in the snow and run in the backyard. Since winter has come, I haven't been able to do that a lot. Her and grandma keep me on a close leash. I was happy to have a little freedom this afternoon, that was nice of momma. But then we came inside and she brushed my teeth! Argh! First she and grandma got Tilwyn; he growls and complains a lot. Then my sissy got her teeth done. She was pretty good about it. Then it was my turn. I was on the couch and tried to be real still so maybe mom would forget about me. But she called me over and since I'm such a good girl I came over and laid down by her. I let her brush my teeth- but ONLY because she used the peanut flavored tooth paste. That stuff is nummy. She was nice enough to give us a treat afterward too. That was okay.

Since then we've been upstairs resting. I know I've slept most of the day on the couch but I really like my sleepy time under the desk with Mia curled up next to me. Soon I'll have to go in the crate. I hate that, but I'll do it because mommy asks me to. I'll write again tomorrow, hopefully mommy takes me to Nana and Papa's! 

Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment